Interested in Joining?
New members are always welcome. There is no waiting list and there are no trials or special entry criteria. If you are keen to play, whether you are a complete beginner or seasoned pro, we’d love to meet you.
Do come down to the club and try it out before you commit. Get in touch with our membership secretary email@example.com, who will invite you to one of our social sessions or by all means try out some coaching from one of our highly qualified team.
We are a club run by a committee of members for the benefit of its members. What we offer:
- 10 grass courts and 9 floodlit all weather courts for year round play
- A clubhouse with bar and TV, kitchen, showers and changing facilities (due to current restrictions only the bathrooms are open)
- On-line court booking system
- Individual and group coaching for Adults and Juniors from our professional coaching team
- A varied programme of social tennis and friendly tournaments
- Competitive team tennis in the Oxfordshire Summer and Winter Leagues and Team Tennis teams (National, Regional and County)
- Junior Academy
- Singles Box League
- Mixed Box League
- Summer friendly matches against other clubs
- The chance to win Wimbledon tickets in our annual ballot
- Table tennis
- Fun, fitness and friendship!
Find out more about our membership categories or apply to become a member now!